If you have ever been (or are currently) tired, busy, overwhelmed or stressed out, whether at home with the kids, or at the office, I’ve got a real powerful and practical solution you can begin implementing right now!
Here is what can happen when you are too busy or tired:
- Forget to eat (it will slow down your metabolism)
- Not workout at all –we all know that’s not good.
- Eat something sweet (can boost energy, but only for short time and pack on the pounds)
- Drink a cup of coffee ( while it can wake you up, it can surely cause a myriad of problems to your health such as digestive issues, insomnia, and vitamin & mineral depletion)
- You Feel miserable (not great cause’ when you get around your loved ones, you may not be so loving)
Not to worry –I got your back!
In the video, I’ll be showing you an alternative easy and practical 2 minute energy boosting workout using one simple movement you do everyday, but not the same way I teach you how –it’s the way you do it that makes the difference!
This Workout Will:
- Boost your energy instantly
- Release stress
- Help you burn fat while at rest
- Uplift your mood and put a smile on your face
- Have a tendency to eat healthier throughout the rest of the day
- Gain clarity and capacity to continue about your tasks
- Overall positive impact in your day
I used this mini workout as one of the few 2 minute workouts at a business seminar I was invited to as a guest speaker. When the energy in the room was low they did this 2 minute workout and got their energy back up right away without a coffee break.
Plus, it has been scientifically proven that both exercise and short bursts of high intensity exercise (HIIT) will do the points I listed above. In specific, the short burst activity will help you burn more fat while at rest.
You don’t even need fancy equipment! A chair or couch will do.
Feel free to use this workout anytime you want, as many times as you want throughout your day to wake you up, lift your mood, and burn fat.