Try this easy, healthy, and yummy dinner recipe for you and your whole family! (Serves 4)
1. Medium container
3. chopping board
4. chopping knife
5. Rice Cooker
6. Large Serving spoon
7. Teaspoon (a couple)
4 cans of Wild, pole caught, albacore canned tuna in water, salt added
2 Stalks of Fresh Celery
1 small purple onion
4 tablespoons of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
8 cherry or grape tomatoes.
1 Lemon Squeezed (take out seeds)
2 Tablespoons Creamy Garlic Spread by Majestic Garlic
Salt to taste
1. Dice up the small purple onion into small pieces.
2. Cut up 2 stalks of celery really small.
3. Chop up tomatoes as small as desired.
4. Open up 4 cans of tuna, drain them, and place them all in a large enough container to mix with a fork.
5. Add in all that you chopped up.
6. Add in the lemon, EVOO, Creamy Garlic Spread, and mix it all up.
7. Add salt to taste.
Brown Rice with Sprouted Lentils
2 cups Organic Brown Rice
1/2 Teaspoon of Himalayan Sea Salt
Tru Roots Sprouted Green Lentils (easier to digest and cooks faster)
1 small garlic clove chopped
1 teaspoon of coconut oil or EVOO
1 small Hass Avocado
1. Place the 2 cups of brown rice in the container that will be used as part of the rice cooker. Rinse the rice by adding water and moving it around with your hands. Drain it and repeat a few times until water is more clear.
2. Once the rice is rinsed, keep the amount of rice in the container and add amount of water that is suggested in the back of the brown rice bag or container it came in.
3. Add in the oil, chopped garlic, salt, sprouted lentils and stir.
4. Leave cooking until the rice cooker says it’s done. Takes about 20 min for this amount.
Cut up the avocado into 4 equal parts. Then, serve and enjoy!